View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2018, 10:21 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: November Gathering

After he’d exchanged a few words with the other deputies, Flintspirit let his gaze wander over to where all of the medicine cats were sitting. He knew that they were the ones who also were supporting the peacemakers, and he felt an urge to talk to one of them and let them know he’s on board. With a quick glance up at Passionstar, seeing his focus was elsewhere, Flintspirit stood and started to saunter over to the medicine cats. His eyes grazed over them as he did so, trying to decide which one would be the best for him to inform about his alliance. He considered Heatherfur, Thunderclan and Riverclan didn’t have much of a rift between them right now. He wasn’t sure about Oriolepaw, to him she seems a little young, and was probably swamped with learning all of her training. He didn’t see the Skyclan medicine cats quite yet, so all that left was Daydream. He wasn’t expecting Tallmarsh to remember to tell any of the medicine cats, she had a lot on her mind recently. As he was finishing crossing the gap between him and the medicine cats, his gaze flicked to the side for a moment as he heard the pawsteps of quick paws coming towards him. It was two young apprentices, seemingly running around in the clearing. He quickly did a small leap forward to get out of their way, but he misjudged his movements.
With the grace of a blind rabbit Flintspirit toppled over his own paws, his feathery tail swinging wildly in the air as he struggled to regain his footing. It was to no avail though, as the tomcat landed with an “Oof” and a hard thump on the ground. He was now laying on his back, trying to regain the death that had been knocked out of his lungs. Opening his eyes, he blinked twice as a golden figure came into view, with two wide yellow eyes. He let a small smirk cross his features as he stared up at the golden cat. “You know, I think this is your good side.” He purred up silkily at Daydream.

@Solstice!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.