View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The brown tabby tom was lightly dozing in his nest, head slightly craned downwards and paws tucked beneath him when the Shadowclan apprentice stepped into his den. Grousestar flinched just slightly at the sudden voice and appearance of another cat, his head jerking up to eye the young tom with little to no emotion aside from a faint look of confusion. To think so many moons ago the leader would have welcomed the young cat with open arms into his den, now though, he didn't like the thought of the young cat just wandering in without warning. Especially after he revealed he was from another clan.
For a moment, Grousestar didn't say anything, he remained laying in his nest, just looking at Badgerpaw, thinking to himself before eventually speaking.
"Did you just wander into camp?" He questioned wearily, not bothering to sit up. He didn't feel threatened by this apprentice, but it did slightly unnerve him that his warriors didn't stop this cat at all. He had just walked right up to his den. What if the apprentice had been a murderous rogue? He could have easily lost his remaining 8 lives. And no cat would have stopped them.
Shaking his head, Grousestar forced out a sigh. "I'm assuming Goldenstar is smart enough not to send an apprentice to try for an alliance, so you must have come here on your own accord. What is it that you would like to speak about?"

Ever since he had assigned Doveflight as Skyclan's new deputy, Grousestar had yet to have a full, sit down talk with the tom. He had provided assurance and help every now and again, when the milky furred tom seemed to have needed it most, however, it was time he did fully speak to his deputy. And with the time of day, it was best. Everyone should be asleep, there should be no prying eyes or ears and he should be able to speak to the other tom in comfort. The fact that Auroraflame would go against his will and behind his back still haunted him, and quietly the more paranoid side of him wanted to suggest that perhaps other Skyclan cats had went with her to whatever meetings she went to. He hated the fact that he thought this, but in times like these surely it was common? There was also the idea that he had... Made a wrong choice in deciding to agree to Windclan's alliance. Perhaps he was wrong to pick a side, when he could have perhaps stayed out of it. All of these uncertainties and it seemed like there was no one to talk to about them. But there was Doveflight. Perhaps the other tom could provide his own input, help Grousestar steer in the right direction or at least gain back some confidence in his own decisions.

Quietly the brown tabby tom laid in his nest, emerald eyes staring blankly at the floor of his den as he awaited the arrival of the new deputy. It was when he heard the hesitant voice did he look up and fixate his gaze on Doveflight. With a light, almost forced smile, Grousestar would nod his head just slightly but not sit up from his laying position. "You may." Slowly, the leader would inch backwards to allow the other tom room should there not be enough. "Hopefully I'm not keeping you from sleep, but I figured it was time me and you had a true talk as a leader and deputy should. So please, make yourself comfortable."
"I did come on my own accord Grousestar. "He nodded to the enterance. "I uh.. I would like to ask.. M-May I join your clan. My siblings and my parents lived in this clan. But moons ago, two cats came into the camp and took me away. My mother was Palewater and my father was Duskclaw. My sister was Lavendersplash. They all passed away." The tom said, wrapping his tail around his paws. "I only ask... and I could also help you.. in case Shadowclan attacks. Because... I know fighting moves.. you don't."

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!