View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2018, 12:28 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan | RiverClan Border

They had been ordered to go on a border patrol, though weren't ordered to actually patrol the border, more, go check in on it really quick. To explain better, they weren't an official border patrol. He was alright with that, his bones had been acting up lately, aching to be precise. To be fair he was a senior warrior now, any second he could become an elder, in fact, he could ask to be an elder right now. Not that he wanted to though, but, who want's to be one?

His pace was slow, and he constantly looked back at his companion, making sure he was still there. After all, this was troubled land, the old Dusk Syndicate territory, butted up against Skyclan's territory? The warrior bet they weren't too keen on that. He was positive that there were some ruffled up pelts over Riverclan being tossed over here. From both sides actually. This war was nothing but one big mess. With a sigh, Blisteringstone swiveled his head and looked back at the warrior he accompanied, or was it he was accompanying him?

@Midgefur

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us