View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: SkyClan Peacemaker Rallies

| @Charmer @SpookyNight@Empress Of Evil |
[Apologies on the small wait, and that this post is smaller than my others. I have been trying to reduce their length for mostly my own benefit! <3]
Owlflame went quiet, awkwardly shuffling her weight about as she tried to look unbothered by the reactions toward her suggestion; she was not a sensitive cat, but she had tried to look as knowledgeable as possible for Dawnfrost. Now she was anxiously hoping the Bengal wasn't bothered by her rather useless suggestion - she was acting like a kit who had been told off, despite nobody having said anything degrading to her. They had all respected her contribution and taken it into consideration before they simply explained it was impossible to achieve, so why was Owlflame so upset about having made a mildly incorrect contribution? Her pelt felt flushed, but she managed to keep a stern expression, reminding herself she was a fighter and not a delegator. She was only here because it was the only way to achieve peace, and despite it being far out of her comfort zone, she knew it best to at least try and be of assistance. She needed to diminish her feelings of guilt, and if working in an awkward environment for her was the only way to go about it then so be it. The silvery she-cat listened intently as Auroraflame spoke, amber eyes fixated on the charcoal deputy's powerful form. It was easy to see why Auroraflame had been chosen as Skyclan's deputy; she was confident but still amiable and patient. Creating a clan-wide problem for the leaders made sense to Owlflame, and she allowed her expression to mold into one of agreement and understanding. "That makes sense," She spoke aloud, daffodil gaze drifting between the other party members as she wondered what their own opinions on Auroraflame's words were. Her gaze rested on Dawnfrost, as it most often did, and she found herself searching the umber she-cat's exquisite features for her reaction to Auroraflame's suggestion.

Last edited by North; October 5th, 2018 at 02:16 PM.