View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2018, 08:43 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Bubble's apartment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
Bubble lay on the balcony, not feeling like eating her food. She got up and went through the cat flap back indoors. She looked around feeling anxious. My twoleg sure did leave in a hurry. He usually closes the cat flap. She went back and jumped down to the garden and looked for Iri and found the loner on the fence, "Hi Iri."
"Hi Bubble, how are you doing?"
"Good. My two leg is really scatterbrained, Ya know?"
"Really?"
As the two mollies chatted innocently, Her neighbor interrupted their talking, "Can't a cat get some sleep?", Squish said. "No you're just trying to interrupt our little meeting because your sister is sleeping really well on the other side of the fence." Iri said, annoyance dancing in her eyes. And indeed, if one were quiet enough, they could here the small snores issuing from Pine's mouth and squish drew back to let them talk.\

(OPEN)
Oyster saw Bubble and Iri so she decided to go near them. “Hi!” She meowed walking over to them. “What’s your name? I’m Oyster.” The deep grey cat said walking over to them,her golden orbs observing the scene.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo