View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2018, 09:35 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Leopardpaw watched Dapplesplash hop down to the lowest branch, noticing her mentor's glance at her shorter legs. Digging her claws into the bark as she nodded as she watched her mentor, with great interest as she demonstrated the battle move. When Dapplesplash had looked back up at her she nodded meowing, "Okay." Climbing down to that lower branch she looked at her mentor, excitement filling her chest. Lowering her body closer to the branch, her shoulder twitching with anticipation before she leaped down at her mentor. She landed on the same patch of flowers, digging her hind claws into the ground rearing up a little bit as she swiped at her mentor, her claws carefully sheathed.
Dapplesplash, after many moons of training, could not resist to fight back. Keeping her claws sheathed and well aware of what she was about to do, she ducked under her apprentice's paws. She swiped them away as she dove, tumbling her apprentice off balance. Getting up she checked to make sure her apprentice was ok. "You fine?" She purred, her whiskers twitching in amusement. "I may have gotten a little carried away with myself."

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky