View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2018, 08:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Shatteredbreeze barked once more, a hollow, dry laugh that rattled through the entire woodland of the place of no stars. And the woods? They were endless.
“Starclan seems to think they can decide where we go and what we deserve. I- for one- think that Starclanners are shiny sun-addled foxdung eaters.” She purred, flicking her paw almost daintily in the air, if it wasn’t how she dangerously swept her unsheathed claws around.
“One you’ve been around the area for a bit longer you’ll realize what a fool you are. No one deserves better, we earned this. Its an honor! She said with a gentle hiss. “We are the only cats who will forever be free from our Star-loving ancestors.”
There’s something about him...
Ah. He thinks he’s been following the warrior code all his life. He must have done something wrong, if he’s to be here.

Besides, she was getting under his skin. He even knew it, how he exhaled so loudly it came as a shout in a mere attempt to calm himself.
“I’m Shatteredbreeze, in case you weren’t informed. I hope you enjoy your stay.” She purred, sitting up to step closer to him. She was almost curious about his backstory. It was such a delight when another cat came to join the ranks, they were able to catch everyone up on what was happening in the clans.
Strange, how the traitors of the four, now five, clans still wanted to know the latest news. Perhaps the ties they once had would never fade.
Of course, she wouldn’t ask him.
“May I ask for your name?”
Tigerberry smirked at what she thought about starclan and he agreed but he wasn't here to make friends . However as she continued to ramble he lowered his head with his eyes still narrowed his attitude not changing at all "I'm no fool. True we may be free from having to follow those mousebrained rules ,but we are dead! Most of us didn't even get a chance to do the things we wanted . " he meowed he huffed afterwards and shook his fur ending it with a tail flick.

the tabby grunted and sat down once again "Shatteredbreeze? Sounds like a windclan name,I just might enjoy my stay . Mines.....Tigerberry " he answered with a sigh now calming down. Tigerberry looked over his shoulder behind himself into the abyss of shadows and trees , picking out the faintest outlines of bodies of other fellow felines but then again it could just be his imagination and vision tricking him. "I guess what they say is true...one life isn't a lone time..." he sighed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )