View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2018, 07:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Finder for two cattos!

" misguided ? Felines as a whole are jerks,Mousebrained,greedy,war hunrgy,fools! I think they should all die. the ones who deserve to live are the ones who actually do some good. And are kind souls.the rest can go to the darkforest for all I care"

"your....a hidden gem, someone who may seem boring and worthless but who are actually outstanding and amazing and others just don't know it "

"Some times it's fun to make others angry .Besides others are jerks , why is it such a horrible thing to be a jerk back?Since clearly they aren't stopped for their actions ,but yet it seems the whole clan frowns when I do it . That's a load of mousedung"

Daturapaw
Age - 7 moons
Gender - she cat , female.
Clan - shadowclan
Mental state - semi stable
Phobias - fear of bugs ,fear of the dark.
Voice - ayano aishi from yandere simulator . ( look it up :3 )
Theme - Along came a spider
Sexuality - Homosexual!
Personality - loner , hurting and broken inside , hates her own kind and starclan, can't handle large crowds well , can be easily paranoid , snappy , likes to make others angry , gets angry easily , she does however like kind and caring felines who are good , is somewhat a good lier, likes the darkforest better , self conscious ,impatient ,low self esteem at times and some times she's surprisingly confident , loyal to her friends , gets anxiety in large crowds and when she has to speak in front of a large crowd .lazy and gets headaches easily ,Sarcastic ,smart,complains |[older] still the same things when she's little but she's , Persuasive , cunning , sadistic baby!, Dark sense of humor , loves things that deal with death , a lot smarter , careful about how she does things , stoic on the outside or tries to be,cold , will kill without hesitation , brave , spiteful towards starclan and the clans . Does things that benefit herself most of the time .logical.Secretive .

Needs
Darkforest mentor!- Shatteredbreeze
Crush/Best friend - Thrushpaw @Ripple
Mother -
Father- Must be verbally abusive to daturapaw
Mentor - Sparrowfrost @sunset_lynn
Friend- Turtlepaw (in gatherings) @Fuzzyfeline , sleepypaw (in gatherings ) @vermillion
Enemy- Blackpaw @Fuzzyfeline

Darkforest cat !
"if your gonna do it ,do it right, or don't do it at all! "

Tigerberry
Age - 40 moons when he died
Gender - male
Sexuality - straight
Voice - idris elba
Theme song - (will find soon )
Mental state - stable
Phobias - none
Psychiatric disorder - Bipolar
Old clan - Thunderclan
Cause of death - was killed by a strong dog . A big gash on his neck can be seen .
Personality - Ambitious | brave | War hungry | greedy | Persuasive | Confident | spiteful | ignorant | short tempered | independent | when he feels upset or hurt in any way he will take his anger out on someone else and make them feel just as bad as he is and that will make him feel better | thinks that he deserves praise ,that he deserves the good things when he is horrible to others | dominant | has no limits he will do anything to get what he wants ,anything | was loyal | Bipolar | thinks he is awesome when in reality he isn't | thinks what he's doing is right when it's clearly wrong | thinks he is in the right when most of the time he is in the wrong | praises others when they get the job right the first time . | lazy as heck| is a do as I say don't do as I do type |

needs
Crush - Shatteredbreeze @Silver Fishie
kit - Piper/Piperkit @Fuzzyfeline

SOMEONE PLEASE GO FOR THE PARENTS FOR DATURAPAW.

Form
Name
Looks
Sexuality
Personality
Clan?
Role?
Role play sample
Mention me @Checkmate

@SilverNight
@vermillion
@RosePelt145
@Spikes ( maybe ?)
@Fuzzyfeline (maybe ?)
@Silver Fishie
@Galaxy Of Wisdom
@Aurora Australis (Maybe?)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; September 27th, 2018 at 07:23 PM.