View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2018, 08:00 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@WaywardAngel @blue jellie

Hey guys! I was hoping to go ahead and get this going and since Pikenose is Riverclan, this seemed like a good place to start.

For an order, I'm thinking me, then blue jellie, then Angel?

The dynamic duo was out and about, hunting for the clan, and so far, they had had good luck. Snowpaw had managed to catch a nice fat squirrel big enough to feed two elders easily, and as for Luckynight, the black shecat had caught a couple mice, but as the two shecats made their way closer to the Riverclan border she was finding frogs galore. She was creeping up on her third one as Snowspark, her pelt a glowing white, came around just in time to see Luckynight make the kill. Triumphant, the black warrior lifter her prize and smiled, her tail waving in satisfaction as she grinned.
[ @WaywardAngel ]

Snowspark was having the time of her life. This was the kind of thing she loved about being in a Clan; just hunting and playing without a care in the world. As the pair continued on from their starting point, the she-cat caught the biggest squirrel she'd ever caught before. It was fat, and it looked so, so good. She couldn't wait to see the look on the elders' faces as she propped that in front of them. More than content, they continued on. Luckynight caught two mice, and as they neared the river, she was catching tons of frogs. As her friend liwered into yet another hunting crouch, Snowspark missed a robin, setting off a warning chortle as it flew higher into the air. Luckily, as she turned to corner, sure her miss had set off a warning that scared away the black she-cat's prey, her best friend caught her third frog. "Nice!" The white feline purred with a little bit of a bounce. Her tail waved and her green eyes were wide as she thought about their large- and growing- stash of prey. "What good luck we've had today! How are we going to carry it all back, even?" Snowspark flicked her ear and began to walk closer to the river. As she did so you could clearly hear the gurgle, and it was soothing as she walked forwards. Eventually the white she-cat reached the far bank and sst down, staring into the deep, watery abyss, her firm relaxed and carefree. She loved the sound of the river, though she'd never trade ShadowClan for RiverClan. Just because she loved water didn't mean she had to be a RiverClan cat.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯