View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2018, 05:21 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Insane [Private RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Terra shrugged. "Somewhere on campus." She told him airily. The university's campus was huge - good luck finding them before they left back to their dorms. Turning back to Ciara, Terra sighed. "Dunno." She muttered, sending a glare at Liam for doing his dirty, eye-capturing trick.

Liam saw her glare and felt his face turn beet red. Why was she mad at him for showing them what he could do? He wondered innocently. "Do Something!" He hissed to Leander, scorn tipping the edges. The first interaction with girls that had been successful this school year, he was not about to let him wander away.
"Lets go Ciara." Terra said, impatient. Giving her roommate a small nudge, she began walking.
Leander nodded now closing his eyes trying to focus ,ciara swiftly followed her roommate ignoring the other two "why do we attract the not good looking men?" she asked with a sigh. But she stopped once she saw a see through golden brown clone of leander causing her to snarl ,she just wanted to train! The clone spread its arms out looking like a scarecrow and was trying to block them and trying to make them stay put. "your not going unless you take us with " he said with a smirk which in turn caused his clone to smirk. That was just one of his abilities . Ciara growled and narrowed her eyes she had enough with these two and grabbed her bow staff now spinning it around making it look like a blur "like we are. Leave us alone ,or, I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for a while " she warned not taking her eyes off them.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; August 31st, 2018 at 05:25 PM.