View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2018, 10:21 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Insane [Private RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Snorting with distaste, Terra rolled her eyes. "Its fine." She shrugged. She smirked at his embarrassment, but did not answer him. Liam ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair. His green eyes looked between the two girls, calculating. He used his light magic and took some sun rays and flirting through the windows and created globes of light, making them dance around the two and capture their attention, even if it was only for a moment of delay. "Gotcha." He whimpered back.
Leander grinned this time as he watched what Liam did the hand that was scratching the back of his neck which was the left now lowered to his side and held it out to his roommate for a high five ...well In this situation it would be a low five " nice. Thanks man" he whispered .Ciara blinked as she watched the orbs of light this made her raise an eyebrow . She wasn't in the mood for what ever these two had up their sleeves. She growled and turned into her shadow form ,then suddenly she started to float around terra and now gaining a lot of speed to the point where she looked like a blur and expanded the ring which soon turned into a mini explosion ,hoping to destroy the light orbs .Leanders tail flicked as his eyes slightly narrowed "hey! The heck is with your friend ? " he asked sounding that he wasn't happy about terras roommate .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; August 28th, 2018 at 10:22 PM.