Old August 27th, 2018, 09:48 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

It was hard for Crowfoot to stay still, even while sleeping. The piebald tom twitched and turned, limbs even jerking as if he were busy bounding through the trees, as he usually did. Any sane cat would think he was having night (or morning) terrors, but this was simply how his sleep ended. He'd kick into activity right afterwards, ready to start off his day with a cheery smile as if he'd never been kicking and writhing in the first place. Odd-coloured eyes snapping open as his morning was ready to start, it didn't take long for him to wake up and get a quick groom in before it was time to hunt and be active. He hurriedly rasped his tongue over the sides of his pelt, gaze flittering about from his littermate to his own fur as he prepared himself for the day.

"Awaken, dear brother!" he cried, almost as if he were trying to summon a StarClan cat, or rouse a cat from a thousand moon slumber. The tom's white-tipped tail was held high as he prodded at his sibling with a paw, expecting to spend the day with his family. He'd been getting close with a variety of she-cats recently, though in turn he'd sacrificed family time. Now would be the time to make up for it! His family had to come first, today.
Dogcry was mostly while he slept, immersed in his dream. His paws occasionally moved, as if he was walking. and he muttered a few incomprehensible words. Knowing him, he was probably dreaming about hunting or patrolling. His dreams were always about something he strived to be great in. Which was pretty much everything. He was ambitious, sometimes overly so, and even in sleep he was doing warrior duties.

The black and white tom's eyes opened as his brother prodded him with his paw. He stretched for a moment before standing in his nest. "I'm up, i'm up," he replied, not bothering to question how he was already so awake. He himself was already excited for the day. "Not going to chase a she-cat today?" He teased after a moment of letting any dreariness leave. He had to admit, it was nice finally having some time with his sibling.