View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2018, 12:19 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Insane [Private RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

(Sorry for the late reply!!)
Getting up, she grabbed her sword and a apple. "Cool." She agreed. She had been planning to go wether she went with her or not, but, now that she was, she was for sure going to have some company. She followed, taking a bite of her apple, closing and locking the door, and walking down the hallway. She knew Ciara would follow, so she didn't look back.
it's ok ^^so Leander is my new oc for this and part of team CLCO ) She did follow but she was in her shadow like form yet again and went past Terra a bit , she didn't quite understand her ability , to her it was one of the most bizarre ones she could have gotten. But it was useful. Suddenly one of the dorm rooms doors opened and a boy fell backwards out of it causing him to yell in shock as he did and grunted once his head met the ground " dude not even gonna help me stop from falling ? Nice "Leander grunted at his roommate . The boy rolled over on his stomach and pushed himself up on his feet ,his yellow eyes widened and his Lion tail curled once he saw the two . This made Ciara stop and form back to normal now looking confused and looked at terra since she didn't know how to respond to this . @Ombre Party

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; August 28th, 2018 at 09:28 PM.