Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2018, 07:58 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
@goddess of ducks Mousekit almost jumped at the excitable "hey" her adoptive brother had exclaimed, her fur bristling for a moment before returning back to it's usual fluffy texture. She allowed her stubby legs to carry her ambly toward Duckkit, careful not to lose her balance as she tended to. She pouted slightly, nodding her head at his comment, "I am bored! There is nothing to do, and all the other kits are busy playing their own games," She explained, olive eyes looking at Duckkit alight with the hope he would play with her instead - though she avoided stating it out loud, fearful he would say no. Her calico fur remained messy and ungroomed, a consequence of her 'escape' from the nest and from consequently Applefrost's grooming. She let a small purr, glancing around the nursery with curious olive eyes, somewhat jealous of the other kits. Mousekit was not lacking friends, it was just in this moment they were all busy with other kits. She knew better than to interrupt them, especially since she didn't want to risk upsetting or angering them. She turned her attention back to Duckkit, moving her head a little too fast, causing her to stumble lightly to one side. She let out a small 'oof' as she fell to the floor, though not hurting herself in the process. The calico she-kit quickly rose back to her unsteady paws, shook of the dust and hoped Duckkit hadn't see her little fall.

The tom kit watched with a smile as his adoptive sister replied to him. "Well then bored why don't you find something to busy yourself with? You can always umm.." he glanced around, seeing the kits busy with their own minds and the queens resting. "Well... I guess we can do something. I don't have much to do, since I'm not tired anymore." He said watching as she flopped over. He giggled and flopped over too, on purpose though, waving his legs high up above him. He laughed. "Now welook like stuck turtles!" He said looking at the upside down form of his sister. Or was he the one upside down? "You look funny from this view."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~