View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Leopardpaw followed Dapplesplash her tail twitching in excitement. She followed her mentor to a pine tree and watched as she had climbed up. Remembering the first time she had climbed, she padded to the base of the tree leaping up to the thick truck digging her claws into the bark. She scrambled up the branch her mentor was waiting on and meowed," What fighting techniques can we do from the trees?"
"We can do a couple. Like, if we know where our enemies are coming from, we can ambush them from the trees. I'm planning on teaching you that one today. But trees can also be used to our advantage because we can hide and recover up here while they aren't so used to the trees and fight on the ground." She looked at the ground. "But you might hurt yourself if you dont have something to land on." She said, looking at her apprentices shorter legs. Going down to the lowest branch, which was about a fox length from the ground, she jumped. She landed on a wild flower, and clawed with her front paws, while her back claws stayed rooted to the ground. "Did you see that?" She asked, looking up at her apprentice. "Go to the lowest branch, and jump at me. Just make sure to keep your claws sheathed." She warned.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky