View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2018, 04:16 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: August Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
| @.:Blue Wishes:. |
Silverpaw's ocean gaze quickly settled on the sight of what looked to be another apprentice, shifting about their weight in a way Silverpaw was not unfamiliar to. She herself had the same habit, moving her weight from paw to paw whenever she felt uncomfortable. The silvery she-cat couldn't help but take pity on the other apprentice, rising to her paws somewhat slowly before she made her way over to the other cat. "Hello?" She inquired more than greeted, worried the other apprentice may not be too fond of her company. "I'm Silverpaw, of Shadowclan," She introduced herself, hoping perhaps it would calm the other cats nerves slightly.
Rosepaw’s head quickly snapped up when he heard a voice near him. He didn’t know exactly what to do, though he was almost shaking. First he had to calm down. He looked over at the apprentice and nodded, “I’m...” he trailed off, forgetting how to speak for a moment, “I’m Rosepaw, from Riverclan, nice to meet you,” he said, trying to not sound formal. Once silence had settled between the two, he flinched, trying to think of something to say. ”This is my first gathering,” he said, hoping it would make some kind of conversation for them.