Thread: Darkmoon finder
View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2018, 11:33 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Dark X Oak kit finder

[Name:]
Acornkit, Acornpaw, Acornbreeze
{Acorn; For his brown pelt and the acorns that fall from the oak. Basically a play on how Oakpelt had some little Acorns.}
{Breeze; For his energetic and free spirited personality.}
[Age:]
2 Moons
[Gender/Sex:]
Male/Male
{He/Him/His}
[Sexuality:]
Bisexual, prefers females
[Personality:]
Passionate-
If Acorn believes something to be right or wrong, he won’t hide what he thinks. He’s loud about what he believes, and will stick with it until the day he moves on to Starclan. He could go on for hours about something he loves, and if you try to change his mind he won’t listen.
Talkative-
While this sometimes gets him in trouble, he likes to chatter. As a kit, he could never stop asking his parents and the elders questions. Curious, he needs to know everything around him. He also will talk with anyone about anything. A cool branch? Sure! A pretty butterfly? Absolutely!
Curious/Observant-
This trait goes paw in paw with talkative, he sees everything around him. He soaked up knowledge like a sponge, and even when little Acornkit was born he seemed rambunctious and eager to get outside and look around.
Energetic-
The second he saw sunlight Acorn was always wanting. He wanted to go out of camp and run around, go catch a fish, go swim in the river, do everything! He bounces everywhere when it’s rainy, and when he’s finally let outside he’s like a bomb. Under so much pressure for such a long timeframe, when it’s finally time to run around he explodes!
Stubborn-
Now, here’s the difference between passionate and stubborn. You can tell a stubborn kit by the way they walk. If he wants to go explore, he wants to go explore. He sticks by what he says, and Acorn refuses to be pushed away from his final decision. It’s like some sort of barrier in his mind, he can either be extremely passionate or just stubborn as a mule.
Spiritual-
Regardless of what other cats think, Acorn has always believed in Starclan. Not a single doubt in his mind about their existence. He always prays when in trouble, and he was raised like a good church child, thanking Starclan for his meal before he even takes a bite.
Angry-
While Acorn is normally funny and easy-going, if you upset him he has a short fuse. He will snap and get angry with anyone that upsets him or the ones he loves, and will fight furiously.
Humorous-
Acorn is always joking around, liking to play pranks and say random things to crack others up. He likes smiling, and Acorn especially loves it when others smile at him.
Sarcastic-
Sometimes he does cross a line. He can get a dark streak to his jokes, or say something snarky that gets him cuffed over the ears for his manners.
Speaking of manners...
None.
The only thing elegant about this kit is how he sleeps. Silently. He’s loud and energetic, but absolutely adorable and loveable nonetheless.
[Appearance:]
{Reference}
Acorn looks a lot like his father, not identical, as he is a bit paler.
His base coat is a pale tan and brown, almost like a creamy color. Beige. So many way to explain it. Along his spine, he has a darker reddish brown that looks like his father’s coat, and branching out from that are dark brown tabby markings that go all the way down his pelt until they reach his hind legs, where the stripes break up into several smaller dotted patterns. His paws are a cream color, like socks, and the toes on his front right paw are a reddish brown color. His overall fur length is medium, but long and flowy on his belly from his mother. His tail is also very bushy and fluffy, like a feather duster. On his face, he has a small tapered muzzle with a long array of white whiskers. His nose is a cute little button, and his eyes are a yellow mint green color.
For body-wise, Acorn is actually rather muscular. He is strong and tall, not as burly as others, but he has long hooked claws good for fishing and powerful back legs good for fighting. Of course, he still is a bit chubby, but he works that off by patrolling.
[Role:]
Kit
[Questions/Other:]
Perhaps when he was born, he looked almost exactly like Oakpelt, and as he grew older his fur lightened?
I think I made this clear, but I chose Acorn because acorns fall from oaks, so hah hah, I’m funny.
[Plot Ideas:]
•Since Acorn is very easy going, I think that he would pretend that his parents were perfect until he reached the end of his apprenticeship. By that point, perhaps Darkmoon says something about how he looks ‘just like Oakpelt’, even though he doesn’t really anymore, and then he snaps at her about how he’s his own cat, not a reflection.
•Then after cutting off connection with his mother, he sooner or later has to go and talk things out with her. Just a small tidbit, it could go either way.

@Suspiciousmindz

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!