View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2018, 11:32 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: August Gathering [Leaders]

It was grim, the air around the ebony leader was thick, hard to breath in, swallow down. He felt as though he was being squished by his thoughts and responsibilities. He trudged toward their meeting spot, stomach legs all the way up to his elbows were soaked due to swimming through the river to get here. He didn't even bother to shake off the cold liquid, barely even noticed it, legs and body in general have been numb for moons, but to him, it felt like an eternity. As he drug himself up the bank that lead into the clearing where the gathering took place, dark lapis hues raked across the mostly vacant opening with a rather dull, emotionless, and even soulless flame dancing in them. Of course the leader had been like that for moons, he had never truly smiled since last he saw his closest friend. No one wished for a miracle to befall them anymore. Riverclan had soon become a clan of misery and distrust.

Fallenstar pulled himself up the damp rocks, taking care in not stepping on any of the sharp parts, and passed Blazingstar and Passionstar, refusing to look either in the eye. Both of them were primairy reasons behind his downfall. His spiraling decent into madness and distrust. Because of those two his clan was in dismay and was under a large amount of stress. He'd never seen so many of his beloved clanmates so angry and heated, quick to pick fights, at this point in time even his gently deputy seemed raring to fight. He had only himself and those two bumbling baffoons to blame. He took pity in the fact Thunderclan was fighting two clans at once, it was only a one time deal, and yet here he was, still siding with Thunderclan. Windclan, well, he hated their leader. He was full of himself and felt as though he was...entitled, to what? He'd never know. "What a down day to hold a gathering." the ebony tom gruffed out as he sat himself down, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws. He threw out the observation simply to 'play nice' for the time being. Hopefully he'd give his clanmates a nice, smooth gathering. Of course that didn't mean he wouldn't stand his ground if the time came, and he sadly, had an itching feeling that the time would come.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us