View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2018, 10:24 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
his head perked up when he turned around yet again upon hearing a she cats voice he knew it was windclan making him growl but nothing else , he walked up to where he was a few tail lengths away on his side of the border "Hello my darling " he meowed calmly he always greeted she cats with this never the toms he just gave the toms a friendly hello like others would . "what's a pretty little thing like you doing out here? , anyways a wonderful day isn't it?" he asked now sitting down . On the inside he was filled with anger since that's the only true emotion he always felt but right now he decided to put on his gentleman side . No one would suspect what nightmares he kept hidden from them .
“Call me ‘darling’ again and I’ll slash your throat...” She meowed with an innocent smile. There was nothing in the world she hated more than pet names. Rosespirit turned toward the Smokey grey Tom and took up an arrogant posture. Head high, tail tip swishing lightly, her the sunlight reflected off of her eyes making them look like glowing gold. “Gorgeous day, would be a pity to ruin it....” She purred mischievously.