Old August 7th, 2018, 02:47 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Kit Killer

Name // Shinytalon
Age // 22 Moons

|| Personalities ||

Aggressive
Shinytalon doesn’t solve disputes by talking like the next cat, but does so by merciless fighting. She is mainly known for her aggressivenes.

Stingy
As she is not a beliver of of Starclan, she refuses to completely follow the warrior code. Never sharing and frequently only catching food for herself, no cat openly approaches her.

Unfriendly
Shinytalon is not know for her communications skills. She Is the type of cat that will always snap and argue.

She is also self-centered, Unkind, rarely generous, loyal to higher ranks, stubborn and quiet.

|| Body Build ||

After living hard in the forest as a rouge she can somehow keep her good looks. She is a very strong cat, as others fear her for it. Her muscular strength is not very visual under her shiny blue fur although her broad-shoulders show.

Patrol Member or Kit Killer // As I have applied for the kit, if I do not recive that title, I would like to be the killer. Otherwise Patrol Member is fine.

Why would Grousestar choose her?
Athough she Is a difficult cat to live around, she will always be loyal to the higher ranks and the leaders of patrols. She is a fast and skilled cat, which should help the patrol finish the job faster, and to help other quicker. Her skills would be a huge help to the patrol.

Last edited by Blazepaw; August 7th, 2018 at 10:21 AM.