Old August 6th, 2018, 01:30 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Anime High School!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

( accepted! )

(yep)

Maria kept her arm wrapped around Henry, using him to stabilize herself as she walked. She nearly fell forward a few times, her mind screaming various things at her as she walked. A few whimpers a escaped her mouth from time to time, only making the screaming louder. Once they were back at her dorm, she pushed past the various demonic symbols onto a small bed nestled in the corner. She sat there, clutching her head, flinching every time her hands came close to her ears, the position changing as the voices in her head kept yelling. Once her mind had become silent, she could feel her ears on the top of her head, making her tense up and nervously looked at Henry, trying to hide herself.

Natalie flinched as she heard a knock on the locker, shrinking farther into the space. She moved her finger into the lock, unhinging it, but not opening the door. She braced herself for the worst, staring out of the few lights that shone in and revealed the outside. She saw a figure, but couldn’t make it out, biting her lip and waiting.
Henry slowly crawled onto the bed and sat in front of Maria. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him, a frown still on his face. “Maria, if you need I can stay here with you as light as you want.” He ran his fingers along her cheek to soothe her.