View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2018, 11:03 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
“Ow! Oh its good.” He said looking up to the older tom “How’s treating cats?” He said with amusment. He looked up to the tom and wanted him to know it. The mixture hurt but he knew it would work. “ Do you know how to get thorns out of a nest? As you thought it was that. Also do you want some prey after your done? I can get some if you want.” The young tom offered to keep his mind off all the pain.
“Ah you know: a sprained paw here, a nicked ear there. I can’t complain. I mean I can, but who would listen? Right? As for your thorn problem, I’d start with batting the ears of the apprentice who changed your moss last. Then I suppose feel for them with your paws. Or throw out the moss altogether and get more. Your call.” The job was done before The younger cat was done speaking. Shinefang took his paws off the warriors ear and said, “Yes actually, that would be nice. I haven’t eaten this morning yet. Have you? You can feel free to bring something for yourself too if you like. We’ll greet the day with full bellies.”