View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2018, 08:15 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

|| @Checkmate ||

Bird still in mouth, Crowfoot purred with amusement at her reaction. He didn't read it as hostility. The tom knew that she would respect her deputy, but with such a claim regarding both Grousestar and a cat he'd never heard of, he pointed out her claim as being strange. What was wrong with strange, though? Different could only mean fun. He nodded in return at her response to his friendly greeting, knowing that she meant well. In his eyes, no cat truly meant to be bad, they just saw the world differently. She seemed to be changing moods rather quickly, though. He was used to mood changes, and barely even reacted to her sudden outburst considering the mystery of his mentor.

Crowfoot stopped in his tracks at her offer, tilting his head slightly as he mulled over her offer. Coming to a decision at his own pace, he dropped the limp body in his mouth, burying it by his paws before turning to look at Cardinalcry. "Am I obliged to? I happily accept your offer." The black and white tom smirked slightly, glancing at the canopy. "Do you hunt in the trees, or on the ground?"