View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2018, 01:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Blueflower flicked his ears once he heard the pitter patter of tiny rodent feet near by the current spot he was in. He was currently crouching behind a tree his green eyes flicking back and forth while his tail flicked every now and then . His nose twitched as a bit of wind blew across his face making the scent of a mouse pass his nostrils causing him to take a step forward slowly . His body tensed as the sound of rodent feet came closer to him near his right . He flicked his ears and perked his head up quickly as the head of the mouse could be seen in the distance making his paws itch since he wanted to just run at it so badly . After a bit the mouse was walking closer to him and he figured that was close enough so he dashed toward the tiny creature making it squeak and turn around quickly and run off. Blueflower gave chase with his tail streaming behind him his claws sharpened to get a better grip on the ground. The tom pushed all his strength to his hind legs and pushed himself off the ground so that he was leaping towards the rodent who was conveniently in pouncing distance . The Rodent made a mistake by stopping for a second and turned its head around only to be met with the toms paws in its face and to be pinned against the ground . It let out a pain filled shriek but was cut short with blueflowers fangs sinking into its neck this led to it being snapped . The tom sighed and stood up now holding his head high thank you for your sacrifice to feed many . he turned around and trotted off to find a place to bury his catch so he can find it later .
@Ombre Party

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )