View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2018, 10:03 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakkit View Post
“Ok.” Oaksplash laid down in one of the nests. “I was sleeping weirdly and didn’t wake up so I couldn’t have come to you earlier.” The younger tom replied still in unspeakable pain. He shifted in the nest his bleeding ear twitched and he screeched “OW!” In pain. His nails dug into the nest not wanting to jump up and bolt out at that moment. His ear stung like the whole dark-forest. His eyes watered with pain he jumped up with pain “Sorry!” He quicky said laying back down in the nest. @Charmer
Shinefang took the yarrow in his teeth and began to chew the bitter flowers, "If that's true, then you have a serious thorn problem in your nest," he said through stuffed cheeks. He quickly reached for a cobnut shell and spat the chewed plant into.Then he plucked off two barriers carefully with a claw and crushed them inside, turning the flower mush a bright lavender. Finally, he snagged and chewed off the top of a small horsetail plant and added the green paste to his mixture. "Not to worry," he said, pushing the cobnut toward the younger tom. "This will stop the bleeding and prevent infection." Deftly, he scooped up a pawful of the goop and, as gently as he could, began to apply it to the warrior's ear. "How is the prey running?" he asked, attempting to distract the cat from his pain as he worked.