View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2018, 04:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Finder for a lot of things

I know not very creative for the title
My babies need stuffs have at it don't go to the other finders . I'm using this one only . If that makes sense .
Thunderclan
Dawnlight

she already has a senpai! Which is ambercloud @ConfusedCas
Needs
*Apprentice Fernkit @Heatherfur
I would like the Apprentice to have some similarities not all .
*Victims(unlimited )
cats that she can murder since she thinks that they have a crush on her senpai.so like a character you don't like as much as the others you can put here or if you have too many.

"Stupidity is a disease that is easily spread . Stupidity leads to ignorance and ignorance leads to fear of the unknown . We here are all victims of ignorance ,I am ."

" right what is wrong . Then perhaps you'll get a second chance . If you don't change the error of your ways . Then you'll ultimately fail in life . And in soul "

" yes , my Name is strange . But look around. Everyone has unique names . Take our leader for example it has passion in it. Passion....What does that mean to you? Something bad? Something good? Well naturally Passion is a good thing. It means you enjoy this one thing so much you just have to do it . Like.... I have a passion for hunting . Different names aren't a bad thing. "

Parsleyfoot
Needs
*Mother - he will see her at gatherings but won't know it . MUST BE SHADOWCLAN , EX-KITTYET AND THAT SHE STILL CALLS HIM BY HIS KITTYPET NAME HALVARD. She must love him dearly.

Shadowclan
" why should I be like everyone else? Acting all mouse brained and happy ? Not having a clue on what's really going on . That's what they want .for us to not have a single clue about the truth , for us to fear the enemy for that one bad thing they have done when in reality most of them aren't bad.so they can control us with that fear and keep us in line . You think I'm foxhearted? For not trusting anyone not even my clan? I'm realistic . The world today is different then from what it was now. How are you so sure that no one will harm you? Even in your own clan? Call me what you want if it makes your worthless soul happy but I'm gonna stick to my own beliefs and what I know . When a war breaks out or something else terrible . I'm gonna be the only one who has their act together who will survive . "
" is killing really that terrible ? I think it should be allowed because I know some mouse brains who deserve to die "
" you know they always say ' I'll die for you' . I'm sick of it. Here's something you won't hear anyone say . I will live for you. That's how much you mean to me "

Basilwish
Needs
*group of friends she can relate to (1/3)- Dawnfall by fuzzyfeline.
*Enemy- Roansplash @Spikessomeone From a different clan would be nice
*Crush/Mate- must be ok with her darker thoughts .and loves her for who she is . MUST BE FEMALE

Riverclan
" that's my uncle! He prefers reckless Rogue "
" Once a light shines it shines for everyone giving off its warm glow telling them not in words but in sight that it's ok , there safe under the light , but it seems that very light has turned away from me and burned out saying , my light isn't for you but for my other kits you kit are not one of us "
" Thus kindly I scatter,
Thy leaves o'er the bed,
Where thy mates of the garden
Lie scentless and dead....I heard it from a random cat..I don't know but I love it tho! "

Patchpaw
Needs
*Enemy- because of her rogue parents and would like it if they get into some fights from time to time
*' Friends '(0/3)-

Windclan
" many choose noise over silence , because they're afraid to be alone .I'm not afraid to be alone . So I choose silence . "
" violent delights have violent ends "
" Those who say til death do us part . Are cowards . They don't want the weight of living on their shoulders . Dying is easy . Living .isn't . Life throws many hardships at you . It's not all flowers and freshkill . To those who say that I turn my back on I don't help them I don't stay with them. But for those who wish to live a long life and put the effort in to it . I will be there for them . I will help them I will stay . I don't stay with cowards "
" call me cold , call me heartless and mean . I'm simply someone who is selective about the cats they stay with . That my friend is not many "

grassleg
Needs
*Mate(will be picky )-
*Old Mentor-

" if my nightmares would just let me sleep... If someone would love and forgive me for my mistakes ....I would be at peace "
I know what I've done is wrong , the guilt tears me apart everyday from that memory . I've scarred myself and others . I've ingrained a memory that will be for ever known to those who saw my act . But I had no choice . It was self-defense . He was hurting me . The only way for him to stop was that he would stop existing . But do they care? No , they only care that I have killed one of my own clanmates and that branded me as a killer to those who saw. All for defending myself . So , you know what I did to them? You guessed it . They soon ceased to exist no one else knew after that "

Flurrytuft(but with ice blue eyes )
Needs
*Best friend ( female )
* past mentor / Mate (female )-
must be understanding of her pain also trusting

skyclan
"Threats, promises and good intentions don't amount to action."
"The uninformed must improve their deficit, or die "
" only the insane Equate pain with success . "
" run rabbit run! Run like the wind! "
" go to sleep my little sheep "

Sheepfuzz
Needs
*Mate-
must be understanding. Must be ok with the fact that she's rabbitskips brother and has a voice in her head and is kinda insane .
*Apprentice
*Friends (1/4) - Turtlesplash by cosmo

Cardinalcry
Needs
*crush/mate
*Apprentice ( won't be till she's older )

Outsiders
" I'm sorry what was that? I couldn't understand the language you are using it sounds like....hmm..oh yeah..Foxdung! "
" if you don't like what I have to say then don't talk to me simple as catching a mouse"
" I wonder ... Do kits truly bounce ? "
" boohoo sorry your feelings are hurt princess ! "
Checkmate
Needs
*she cat that she thinks she will have a crush on and the she cat will actually have a crush on her and both are best friends
* grandfather (must be both loving to her )
*Grandmother
*Mother ( she will be attached to her hip and the mother must be loving but also is snarky and hates other cats but her family )

Hei
*sister yin @Alicewolfheart
*Mate (female) Sav @Alicewolfheart
*Enemy (male )

forms!
Name
Looks
Personality
Role?
What cat?
Mention me @Checkmate

@Alicewolfheart
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Spikes
@Aurora Australis
@ScarredSecrets
@0Rainlight0
@Okapi
@Silver Fishie
@.:Raven:.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; August 1st, 2018 at 07:03 PM.