View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2018, 10:07 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

@Suspiciousmindz
Once she heard her brother speak she rolled her eyes in a friendly manner and padded over to him she saw his odd sleeping position for a second before he decided to wake up. Making her raise her eyebrow but that quickly washed away . " yes it's me . " she confirmed with a giggle . She set the squirrels down next to her brother when she made it to him , she sat down and cleaned her chest fur for a while . She giggled again when she looked at him " how in starclans name did you manage to sleep in that position ? Is it comfortable ? " she asked . When she saw it he kinda looked like a dead beetle . " for a moment I mistook you for a rather large furry beetle " she added with a smirk. he looked like a complete mouse brain in that position .I'm surprised his back isn't hurting.who am I kidding ? He is a mouse brain she just rolled her eyes at herself once again he's not a mouse brain he has his own ways in doing things . You should know that by now I should . Your correct. But I don't . Still not used to him after so many moons " also I got ya a squirrel " she meowed with a smile .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; July 27th, 2018 at 10:09 AM.