View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2016, 10:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Daypaw let a gasp escape his maw "rid of starclan?! That's our family you're telling us to leave behind! We can't do that! If we do that, then...then....we'll be just as good as....." the blonde tom clenched his jaw shut and dug his claws into The scorched dirt 'I knew it, something is off about him! What do I do?! What do I say?!' he thought to himself. Nightpaw tensed when he heard his brother speak out 'you mouse braine, what are you doing?!' he thought to himself and quickly stood up "I believe in ratnight! We should abandon starclan, if they really truely cared about us, they would've stopped the fire! If the young really cared, then they wouldn't have just watched out loved ones die!" He declared and turned his silver gaze up to ratnight, fear and determination blazed in the black toms eyes. Daypaw sated at his brother, disbelief flashed in his blue orbs as his gaze flicked from his brother to ratnight.

Bluejay fur fluffed up and his sister , wingdrop, gasped in disbelief "one can't just stop believing in starclan, not when we've been believing in them for our whole lives." He spat , his tail flicking violently back and fourth as he stared down ratnight. Wingdrop looked at the new leader in disbelief "blujays right, it dosent just work that way, what kind ove mouse brain are you?" She questioned. Bluejay cuffed his sisters ear "whatcha it idiot, we don the know how many supporters this guy has." He whispered in her ear, the silver tom turned his gaze back up to ratnight and the two just stood there,hoping for the best.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us