View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2018, 05:24 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Silentpaw blinked at her best friend's idea as she still didn't know what telepathy was. It was a new word for this pale gray and white molly, Stormbreeze had never told her that word nor had any of her siblings. And it wasn't like she could ask any one to tell her new words every sunrise. When Shadepaw was done explaining what it was she looked thoughtful, her ear twitching a few times. Communicating though thoughts? Interesting idea but is it possible? The young feline wondered thoughtfully. If it was possible the two could talk, really talk! What was that like? Being able to communicate with words not signs? Was it fun or just something every cat did? Honestly Silentpaw couldn't find answers to her questions, she'd never uttered a word her whole life and didn't know anything about talking. As Shadepaw continued Silentpaw pick up her ears as if to catch every rushed word her best friend said. At the thought and sight of her friend being so happy the pale gray and white apprentice smiled, looking excited. Yeah lets try!She thought giving her friend an excited nod, her tail tip twitching a bit as she sat in her nest.
Shadepaw glanced at Silentpaw, who seemed to be pondering.
For a brief moment, she wondered what being mute was like. Was it fun? Boring? Was it easier to ignore people? Maybe other cats didn’t get so offended then when you didn’t respond. You could just pretend like you did care, but since you couldn’t talk, at least then they wouldn’t get so strung up when she didn’t respond.
Of course, Shadepaw liked talking. Lots of it, too. So, maybe it would be boring, not being able to join in.
“Okay! I’m going to guess what you’re thinking. Think of a color, any you can think of.” She meowed meeting gazes with Silentpaw, before blinking hollowly and giving a large yawn.
She was still... so tired! But atleast now she had someone to talk with.
After giving a moment for her friend to think, Shadepaw then blurted our a color.
“Orange!” She said. “Am I right?”

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!