Thread: :3 private
View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2018, 03:36 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: :3 private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Nora laughed evily and backed up now running full speed at Rong pink electricity formed around her in a circle and she swung her hammer at him causing him to be thrown high in the air " and homerun! " nora cheered putting her arms up with a wide smile " so. Anything else you need help with?. Who was that monkey boy anyway? He looked like Sun but....more like a jock... " she said then gasped " ooh! Maybe it's sun in undercover !!!! " she said .

" ok. " Beryl said and moved to the side .

Sariel huffed " who do you think?. And I . Said. Leave . Her alone! " she said sternly at first then her voice raised her eyes glowed as she showed her wings which were really wide they were blocking the girl behind her . Her wings had a black substance dripping from them a bit .Her teeth were bared slightly .
"thats all. His name is rong and he is a jerk" Libby said before looking at wood. "actully I need help with one more person." Libby said.

The person came in and went to ginger room to speak in private. She closed the door. Her voice did change.
"wake up" She said holding something. Ginger looked at the person before she tried to grab a near by shield. The person shot a sleeping dart into ginger neck. Ginger then limb as the person grabbed her and teleported away.

"another angel. I should have fun with you" The boy said and smiled.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer