View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2018, 09:38 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Watertail’s focus instantly snapped up towards the female nearby.
Her head swung around, the blue gray tabby surveying the molly who seemed to also be relishing the sparse shade in camp. Not recognizing her as the female who had recently became a ‘clan’cat, Watertail merely grumbled back in response.
“Good morning to you also. And yes, the heat decided to give me a few extra layers today too.” She muttered, although her gaze drifted towards the other molly’s thick white pelt, that looked wellkempt even for a cat that must be perspiring the ocean today.
Speaking of the ocean, Watertail instantly felt a craving hunger to be by Seastones. She didn’t exactly enjoy the water, it was cold and felt like it was crushing her bones from all side, but she loved to stand on the cold, crisp pebbles and relish the refreshing spray that flung off of the waves as they met the shoreline.
“I was supposed to go on the dawn patrol today, when it’s not nearly as horribly sweltering as it is at sunhigh, but of course no one woke me so I’m stuck here, probably having to go out with a hunting patrol soon.” She grimaced.
Watertail rather despised greenleaf, leaffall and leafbare were more preferable on her terms. It was sometimes hard to scrounge for food, but atleast then there was some motivation to actually get up and move, as when you began to work and move, you could get to a much more... comfortable temperature.
Right now, if you moved, you would only melt a bit more until you were thoroughly turned into a puddle of overheated cat.
“Might I ask your name?” She meowed politely. Watertail normally remembered names very well, who to pick on, who to avoid, who to respect, who to annoy, etc. but today was just to hot to drag her mind back into focus, it seemed like the haziness of sleep wouldn’t clear from her foggy, glazed over eyes of blue. Blue was a nice color.
The color of wind, water, ice, sometimes even snow if you caught it at the right angle, all things cool and pleasant. No wonder Watertail was undoubtedly the best cat in Thunderclan.
She turned to bite back into her shrew, the once burning temperature cooling off now that it was pressed up against the cold by comparison ground beneath a large oak that overhung the clearing.
Hydrangeaspirit's nerves calmed as the other feline spoke. This cat at least seemed to be nice, despite her expression when she had sat down. The molly nodded sympathetically when the warrior mentioned her extra layers; Hydrangea herself could feel the sweat along her body, once more making her crave some water to swim in. "Oh, that's awful," she commented on the warrior missing the dawn patrol. The dawn patrol is definitely preferable to hunting on a day like this. I haven't had the chance to be on the dawn patrol yet, but I imagine it'd be nice during this time of year." Especially because if you woke up so early, you could catch the sunrise. Hydrangea loved to watch the sky change colors as the sun rose, but she hardly ever had a reason to wake up so early.

"Oh, my apologies! I'm Hydrangeaspirit, the loner who joined a moon or so ago?" She voiced the information like a question, hoping it'd spark some sort of recognition in the other molly. "And yours? I'm still trying to learn everyone's name around here." To Hydrangea, the names here were odd and hard to get used to. It wasn't uncommon for her to learn a fellow clanmate's name, only to forget it the next day. The whole 'prefix' and 'suffix' thing just messed with her head and made it hard to remember. Most of the time, she'd remember one part of someone's name but not the other. It was quite an embarrassing ordeal either way, when she'd have to admit she didn't remember their name. This time, though, she'd make sure to pay extra attention to engrave this molly's name into her mind.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|