View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2018, 05:26 PM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ◇ AlbaClan ◇ {Main roleplay thread}{Always Open!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

Icicle ' Breeze smiled, "Go ahead, I'll give you the herbs after your done eating. That way you're a bit warmer and awake." She purred, she then moved to put the herbs down in an area where she'd remember, which was a small corner in the back of the den. Icicle ' Breeze looked at Astral ' Drop. Her sister padded over as the two talked for a while, before having Astral ' Drop leave with a moss ball in her mouth.
(I added a medicine cat guide in the main post if you ever need it :3)

"Thank you." Harestar said. The prey was so big and full of meat, the she-cat almost felt as if she should reject it and give it to someone in need. She did have nine lives after all. Couldn't she use one to save another?
Harestar sunk her teeth into the rabbit's side. It was one of the best rabbits she had ever tasted. Just the first bite gave her enough strength to move her stiff legs and set her front paws on the animal. Soon, the new leader was tearing apart the hare as if she hadn't eaten in moons. Luckily, the prey's blood was half-frozen from being dead for awhile, so not much of a mess was made.
When Harestar had finished the rabbit, she brushed what remained off to the side and began cleaning her paws and face. "Once again, thank you for letting me eat." she said.