View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2018, 11:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Frog + Nettle’s Litter [Private, I guess]

@Cosmo @Silver Fishie @Suspiciousmindz @The Fallen Queen

The only male of the litter was sitting a foot or so behind his mother, grooming his milky fur. It had gotten dirty after his sister barreled past him, kicking up the dust that stuck to the blades of grass. A tiny pink tongue shot out and dragged across the tiny paw, leaving it a little cleaner each time. Light grey ears perked as he heard his fathers voice, which caused him to stop his efforts to make himself look spotless and look up, pale amber optics flickered with curiosity. He hadn't even noticed his mother had gone up and moved, he didn't even hear her. Pink tongue stayed poked out as his attention was now directed toward his sister, listening intently as he heard the grass rustle loudly, than her land, rather loudly, on the ground. He could only assume she had jumped on something again. The dainty tom wrapped his ebony tail around himself and let out a little sigh, laying his head down staring off into nothing. Swirl sounded like she was having fun...and he didn't know where Moon was, but he could only assume they were having fun as well. What was he going to do? Of course he could have fun in his own ways...but he found out that his siblings didn't really consider his fun...fun. Edelweiss twitched his nose "Swirl!!" he called, hoping that grabbed her attention. "What do you see?" he asked. He always asked his siblings what they saw whenever they adventured, all the cool things they found. One time he remembered Moon found a pine cone and brought it back for him to touch and fiddle with. It was spiky and smooth..which was weird. But he knew that there was always something Swirl or Moon could tell him about.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; June 15th, 2018 at 11:11 PM.