View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2018, 07:35 PM
// ripplemask //

My Mood: Tired
Lightbulb // MistClan // a warriors roleplay

// MistClan, the Clan which swims among the mist //

MistClan is the Clan of swimming, rock climbing and fish. The camp is a large clearing with tall, grey rocks circling it. Remember: Solar Eclipses and Thunderstorms rule. The camp entrance is small opening between the rocks and is reinforced with ivy and reeds. The leader's announcement platform is called the Mistrock, a tall grey rock with has been worn down from all the paws which had been there before. The leader's den is small opening in the stone only a mouse length above the Mistrock which, if you would step in, becomes a large, spacious den which is carpeted with fresh, springy moss.
The warriors' den is another large hole in the rock. The apprentices' den and the nursery are the exact same, all large, easy to live in, and comfy.

Main Landmarks:

The Moon Flower in the Cave of Stars // where cats go to share tongues with StarClan. You drink the nectar and are lulled to sleep by its scent.
The Meadow // a good place to find mice, birds, and other land prey.
Willow River // a river which is lined with willows and is a perfect fishing spot.
Willow Island // a piece of land in the middle of Willow River which has one massive willow in the middle. A nice to place to find peace.
The Training Cave // a cave in the side of a large cliff. The inside is padded with soft sand.
The Gathering Falls // five waterfalls with a rock jutting out above them. The Gathering is held here.

Sign-In:

Username(not screenname):

Cat Name:

Sexuality:

Moons:

Password:

Fur(be descriptive):

Eye Colour:

Good Traits:

Bad Traits:

Mate/Crush?:

Kits?:

Other:

My Sign-In:

Username(not screenname): ripplemask

Cat Name: Solarstar // Koipaw // Orchidpaw

Sexuality: Bisexual // Straight // N/A (medicine cat apprentice)

Moons: 26 // 6 // 6

Password: You ain't cheating go look for it! xP

Fur(be descriptive): Solarstar is pure black with shiny fur, a nicked ear, and a long tail. // Koipaw is a dappled orange-and-white cat with sharp claws. // Orchidpaw is a white-and-light brown dappled cat which a soft, kind expression.

Eye Colour: Solarstar: Bright yellow // Koipaw: Amber // Orchidpaw: Light Brown

Good Traits: Solarstar: Funny, goodhearted, good sight // Koipaw: Fast, great swimmer, focused, brilliant sight // Orchidpaw: Sweet, kind, helpful

Bad Traits: Solarstar: Unfocused sometimes, not the best at battling // Koipaw: Very quiet, reserved, not very good climber but is determined to improve // Orchidpaw: Too trustful, no battle experience

Mate/Crush?: Solarstar: No one currently // Koipaw: Does anyone want to be Koipaw's crush? // Orchidpaw: N/A

Kits?: Solarstar: Who wants to be mates with Solarstar? // N/A // N/A

Family?: N/A // Who wants to be Koipaw and Orchidpaw's family? They are siblings.

Rank: Leader // Warrior Apprentice // Medicine Cat Apprentice

Other: If anyone wants to be Solarstar's mate // Koipaw's crush //, please let me know by commenting in the "Other" part of the sign-in. Thanks!

Allegiances

leader // Solarstar // pure black she-cat with yellow eyes, a nicked ear, and a long tail.

deputy // no one currently

medicine cat // no one currently

medicine cat apprentice // Orchidpaw // a white-and-light brown dappled she-cat with a soft, kind expression and light brown eyes.

warriors // none currently

apprentices //
koipaw // a dappled orange-and-white tom with sharp claws and amber eyes.

I hope you enjoy!