Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2018, 08:27 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjBronygirl View Post
LightEcho walked across the log to the gathering her long tail flicking side to side as she crossed when she got to the end of the log she jumped down and then looked around for a second before heading over to somewhere shady she had always been the type to be alone and practice for her sometimes cheerful mood most of her life she had practiced her agility and skills by herself so she was not much of the lets be friends kind of cat she was okay with it but not into it she then practiced fighting with her tail the whole time sense she was in a spot away from other cats also practicing skills that took a lot of agility and her agility a bit its self knowing her this was not surprising after awhile she stopped and then sat down licking her ruffled up fur and then tried to wait patiently for the leaders to start speaking but knowing how much she hated to come to the gatherings that take forever to really start she hoped it was not one of those gatherings

A fluffy black and white she-cat noticed a cat go into the shadowy area. Usually Nightfrost would go off by herself as well but this time maybe she should try something different. With a sigh, Night changed her direction and moved towards the other cat. She knew the other she-cat was from her clan but she wasn’t sure of her name. Upon reaching the other cat, night dipper her head in greeting. “Hello..mind if I join you here?”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; May 31st, 2018 at 08:28 PM.