View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2018, 07:11 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: >> writing contest <<

(Google docs is acting weird so I’m posting it directly on here if that’s okay)

I lay in bed in my dorm, remembering my early days in life, when I was say six. I gave a small laugh thinking about how when I young and fantasized about how fun adulthood would be not having adults boss me around. WRONG. I guess I thought I would spend all my adulthood driving around checking out women, no six year olds don’t think in terms of romance, so I guess my fantasy wasn’t of me chilling at a bar all day. I was so wrong about the real world. I wish I could teach six-year old me about taxes, working, studying, obeying the law, jury duty, and I guess shopping for my own food, oh don’t forget paying the bills and being on time important things any adult can relate to. Every kids fantasy land is the college they see in movies. But they don’t realise that doesn’t exist, no college not even the University of Maryland College University or Disney Land University is that full of fantasy and even if it is, you aren’t getting a good degree from the fantasy college. Don’t even get me started on the poor quality of online college. Heck- six year old me didn’t know anything about studying six year old me only knew about how awful that five minutes of math problems were. That was about it. I could just roll my eyes at my ignorant younger self. If ya get the gist.

(Sorry it’s short)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here