View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2018, 11:03 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: May Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz

Buttercupbreeze lessened patiently as the gathering came to a close, hearing that Halfgaze was only missing not dead was good news. The creamy ginger molly had never personally known the ShadowClan deputy but it was always good knees to hear that a car wasn't dead. Death was a painful thing even if you knew they were going to StarClan. As Passionstar, not blaze anymore, announced that the new Deputy was Powerdernose she glanced at the tom for a bit a brief heartbeat to get a good look at him to match the name with. Though she would over her gaze long as she didn't want to stair at the ThunderClan tom long, or at all. Buttercup just wanted to make sure she'd remember him, Windygale to, he seemed like quite the outgoing cat. Maybe they'd get along, that'd be good possibly continue the alliance when they were made leaders themselves, witch hopefully was many moons to come. Soon enough the gathering was ending and cats were starting to chat yet again. This made the WindClan Deputy give a quite sigh, the gathering went well for once, maybe it'd continue to. After a few heartbeats of just looking around, silently just taking in the beauty of the night. The full moon, bright stars and clear sky, it was nice for once this full moon.
After awhile the creamy molly caught Blazingstar's eye and noticed the firmness in them. There was something serous he wanted to tell to her about, it was clear in his gaze. That was what she was there for though, to be there for her Leader. As he laid his tail over her shoulders she gave a brief not to the other Deputies and followed the golden tom. Once they were a bit off she opened her mouth. "What is it?" She asked in a calm and serous tone keeping her voice lower then normal in case Blazingstar didn't want any cat to hear them.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all