View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2018, 04:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: A FairyTail Roleplay |Roleplay, non signups.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

(Yes, that’s good dreadful)

Asahi snickered, “I don’t think we need another ice queen, but it’d be nice if we have a S class to help us.” He joked. Neo rubbed her temples, “Seriously Asahi?” She mutterd, “Without joking, yes you can join us... Seriously Asahi you are going to make that type of a joke with me and another S class around.. You honestly seem to have a death wish.” Neo went back to search through the board for anything good.
( You said ice queen @0@ ! *rwby fangirl freak out moment *)
Jupiter pantted three times when he caught up to them and mimas heard Asahi feeling hurt and she felt like that was directed at her " hey ! I'm not an ice queen . " mimas snapped with her eyes narrowed holding her head high . Jupiter sighed as he put his hands in the pockets of his jacket his eyes were closed as his head was down " I don't think that was aimed at you mimas . " he said now looking at Asahi and neo " got any room for an A class and C class? I know C class aren't much use but my friend is really good in using her ice abilities . Right mimas? " he said and looked at mimas who looked down in embarrassment a blush was on her cheeks " y-yeah...I ..am " she said at a whisper now hiding behind Jupiter who chuckled .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )