View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2018, 04:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Cherrypaw rushed to the SkyClan training area almost as soon as she'd woken up. She'd given herself a good washing before leaving camp of course. She'd die before she let the entire Clan see her morning fur. The white she-cat prided herself on her well-kept pelt and she'd continue to do so until the day she joined StarClan's ranks. Although she showed up early, Cherrypaw wasn't exactly sure where she was meant to show up. She'd been listening at the time of instruction, but later her mind was occupied by other thoughts, pushing that important training info out of her memory. She was praying to StarClan that she was meant to meet her mentor here, but Cherrypaw just couldn't remember. The apprentice cast out her blue gaze in search of her mentor's orange pelt.

@Lonestar23
Blazingcomet had been out on the Training Plateau since earlier that morning. He hadn’t expected Cherrypaw to be there that early, but he was planning out a lesson - it wouldn’t be long before she would be a warrior, and he would go off in search of another apprentice. The funny thing was, he wasn’t quite sure if he would want to find another apprentice. After all, Cherrypaw was one feline he had a pretty special bond with - hopefully they would be able to spend some time together as warriors. Blazingcomet just felt old, thinking about his apprentice becoming a warrior - he’d be close to 30 moons at that point, and with still no kits, that was alarming. The tom couldn’t stand thinking about becoming old without a family. Hopefully he and Petal would be able to have one at some point. ”Morning, Cherrypaw! How are you today?” The tom asked, casting a cheerful smile across the area at his fluffy white apprentice. She was late - fashionably so - and didn’t exactly look like she’d been up early to get some hunting or practicing done. Her fur was going to be messy by the time training was over, Blazingcomet was sure of it, but she might as well have her fun - it was about all the fun she would get to have for a little while.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.