Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2018, 08:47 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Lambpaw chatted meekly with the other arguably more talkative apprentices much less panicky than earlier. However, the loss of the panic gave way to a new emotion, guilt. Why did she have to freak out so much over such a menial thing as a big shell!? She really was such an idiot, she thought cringing internally before putting on a fake smile and trying her best not to stutter as she told Lilacpaw that her trying to dye her perfectly pretty chestnut fur to a literally deathberry red was such a good idea. (Which it wasn't.) Lambpaw then when she was nudged let out a defining cry, "GAH! GAH!!! H-H-H-HELP ME--oh I-I-I-I doing fine Ferretpelt t-t-thank y-you f-f-fo-r asking."" Lambpaw squeaked embarrassment seeping from her pelt as she began to anxiously follow Ferretpelt, "H-H-H-H-H-H-How a-are y-you?" She sniffled dejectedly starting to feel panicky again.
Ferretpelt was quiet for a few moments, his whiskers twitching thoughtfully. He kept his gaze forwards, then turned to Lambpaw, a soft smile on his maw. "I'm doing okay, just worried about you. You really scared me earlier. I don't like to see you in that state; it pains me. You... You mean too much to me, Lambpaw..." he playfully flicked her ear lightly with his tail, smiling much more now. "So, uh... It seems you are feeling better... I'm glad..." he leaned down to nuzzle her cheek with his own, a purr deep in his chest.

♡ character page wip ♡