View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2018, 07:22 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Love in Summer [private rp]

As Dale Waters stepped lightly from the bus onto the cracked pavement below him, he took a deep breath, tilting his head to the side as he listened to the going ons around him, his guide dog, Phoenix, by his side. He knew she could get him to where he needed to be, having been trained to know each building and cabin beforehand. The black German shepherd gently pulled at the leash, signaling that they needed to get going. The blind boy bit his lower lip, then said quietly, "To the main office, Phoenix." Dale clicked his tongue, and the guide dog led him towards a large cabin, weaving through the groups of teenagers and adults out and about, until they reached their destination. He reached out, grasping the doorknob and swinging the door open. He walked in cautiously, pausing, shaking his head slightly as he tried to figure out what to do. He coughed harshly into his elbow, then struggled to breathe a few moments, before managing to regain his breath. Suddenly, he heard a voice from a little to his left. "Hello, young man. Do you need help...?" Dale headed towards the voice, then paused when he bumped into a hard surface, likely a desk. He could hear quiet murmuring and shuffling of papers, so there were other people in the room. Dale nervously tugged his oversized, black sweater sleeves over his small, slender hands. He kept ahold of Phoenix's leash, then took another moment before he spoke. "I'm... Dale Waters, age sixteen? I just arrived and... I'm guessing I need to know my cabin? And... do I have some paperwork to fill out...?" he silently cursed himself. He couldn't even write, much less fill out papers. What was he thinking? "Aha! You are in cabin B3. You might as well go there now and unpack, you'll be meeting with your cabin mates soon. And no paperwork." As the lady explained all this, Dale tilted his head to the side. He nodded, confirming he understood. "Thank you..." he muttered. He turned, allowing Phoenix to lead him back outside. As they headed towards cabin B3, Dale felt suddenly afraid, but of what he didn't know. He reached the cabin, pushing open the door and stepping inside. He wasn't aware of a few others in the room as he unpacked Phoenix's food bowl and water bowl, setting them aside. He suddenly heard the door open and a bunch of male voices were heard. The residents of this cabin were coming in to be introduced to each other. Dale sat on his chosen bunk bed in the corner, taking the bottom. He heard the group of about fifteen to twenty boys settle in the middle of the cabin to talk and get to know each other, but Dale didn't bother to join them. He suddenly was trying not to cry, and his mind was screaming and closing in. He curled up into a ball, whimpering. He knew a panic attack was coming on. He cried into his arms, while coughing uncontrollably.

((Phew! There we go @Soup I got my creative motion today x3))

♡ character page wip ♡