View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2018, 03:02 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Love and Pokemon {PRIVATE RP}

As Damien spoke, the girl fixated her blind gaze onto her lap, absent mindedly stroking the jaw on the back of Koa's head. The Mawile didn't seem to mind, as she turned her red gaze to the Pyroar, looking worried. Koa glanced up at Damien shyly before burying her face in her trainer's stomach. The girl took a few moments to reply. Then she gave a tiny nod. "It's okay..." she said softly. She blew a strand of light lavender hair from her face, then smiled shyly. "I'm... My name is Champagne..."

Blaze gazed at Lysandre, his gaze warm and friendly. He let out another huge yawn before setting his head atop his huge paws.

Naruto smiled at the Umbreon, giving a small nod. 'Yes. I do. Actually, she entrusts all her Pokemon in guiding her, not just me.' he tipped his head to the side, ears perked curiously. 'May I ask, do you have a name?'

Silver, the Sylveon, had trotted up to Vlad, and was sniffing the Noivern's wing, and she glanced up at him, then made a light, happy trill. 'Hiya, I'm Silver. What's your name?!'

@Hallowed Echo

♡ character page wip ♡