View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2018, 07:32 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: The Cats of Magnolia Avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
Name: shatter
Appearance: a well-muscled russet-and-grey patched Tom.
Personality: rather sarcastic| dislikes most twolegs| Not easily pleased
Other: could he possibly be puff’s mate?
Have you read the book?: nope
Code: Cats of Roxville
@Silver Fishie
Shatter skirted around the Dover house, unwilling to have anything to do with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

(I wanna keep the Roleplay going, so now I need to improvise!)

Puff suddenly heard her belly growl. She had just eaten! Instead, she rolled over to lick her belly fur, trying to satisfy the Growling from her intestines. As she rolled, she slipped off of the chair and fell lopsided onto the porch, and she then sat back up, scowling. The old lady smiled crookedly at her, but Ouff ignored her and tried to rearrange her rumpled fur.
(Sure!)
As Puff looked up from licking her fur, she saw a strong tabby tom skirting around the Dover kid’s home, his eyes wary as he looked at the house in disgust. He was new, Puff thought so, and she narrowed her eyes to inspect him further. She got up, arched her back, and slowly padded down from the porch, the cold wooden steps below her warming up in the morning sun. She strode over calmingly, not wanting to raise any alarm. She lifted her tail in greeting form the yard, her eyes still slits as she watched him stride past.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!