View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Hunt or be hunted (! Private!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Pebble took a fish and bit into it tearing some meat, she 'awwwed' quietly at the sight of Anothony and Ryder sharing food. She finished her fish quickly and watched te rain pour as it got heavier. The German shepherd layed down in a comfortable position.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
There was nothing bothersome about this particular cave to both males, never knowing the warmth of a human den, so this was ten times better than the cardboard boxes and dumpster bins that they had been used to hiding in when times got tough back then. However, both of them paused with there conversation and looked over at Archibald when he asked if the two males were siblings, making them exchange a glance before Anthony uttered an amused snort. “Well, that certainly is a first,” He mentioned under his breath before resting his head on his paws. The smaller brown-furred male looked to the other canine though and gave an apologetic smile before answering them. “Oh, we’re not siblings, we’re ma-” Ryder caught himself, his words getting stuck in his throat before he quickly changed his speech, “..good friends. We met each other on the streets when we were puppies and had each other’s backs for about four years now.” The large black-furred canine did not comment on what his companion said, simply listening and resting beside him on the cave floor. “I’m sorry to hear about your brother though,” Ryder mentioned lightly, “I’m not too good at hunting myself, but Anthony learned in order to keep our bellies full when it was needed.” There was another pause when the smaller canine looked out towards the cave’s entrance and the light pitter-patter of rain became to come down--which was expected and not surprising. The Australian shepherds tail wagged excited though when Pebble returned sooner than thought with plenty of food to go around for the group. “Yeah, awesome work! This looks delicious.” Ryder quickly got up and padded over to the pile, lightly tugging the ear of a rabbit carcass and dragging it back to Anthony as the larger male lifted his head. They were used to it when it came to sharing meals in the past, so there was no surprise that they still did it now. “You first,” The German shepherd murmured, knowing that Ryder needed it more than he did because of their size difference. The brown-furred canine knew there was no point in arguing, so without further ado, he began to tear into the warm flesh with a happy wag of his tail as he did so. “You should be thankful that you are able to eat at all in these difficult times,” Anthony barked at Archibald, who was whining over the taste of a fish.
Archibald raised his eyebrow then smiled his tail thumped on the ground as he sagged his tail " that's nice to have a friend that looks out for you . Do you guys have any family ? And thanks..his name was baron was the most hyper little guy you would ever meet. Loved other dogs and humans..but never knew what to shut his yap " he barked with a chuckle mixed in it then laughed " he always acted like a princess! So picky. And you know when it snows right? He will be like 'yuck my paws are wet get me inside stat ! ' " he laughed out . He sighed and took a bite of the fish he smiled as the two started sharing their food " I'm just not used to this ...type of food. " he barked through a mouthful and swallowed he looked at pebble " so...is it your first time out here? " He asked with a tilt of his head .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )