View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2018, 11:55 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Love In An Unlikely Place [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
@Honeystorm(she)
“I still cannot believe they talked me into this..” Charlie murmured under his breath, watching the yellow-hued bus head down the gravel road with a thick cloud of brown dust emitting from behind it as the vehicle drew closer and closer to the location to where he was standing. The white-haired male turned his head and looked back at the dense forest that loomed over him, within was the house that he knew as home along with his large family, even his older brother--Freddie Ouran--but not even he was joining him on his ill-fated journey that lies ahead of the short male. Ryder had told him that since he was coming of age, it would be best for him to have some experience in the outside world and away from his brother, who he had clung to and hid behind his whole life. Freddie had even agreed to it, saying that this can give him a better chance at making friends that were more ‘like him’ as they put it. There was a fine difference between him and his brother when it came to their vast personalities, but still--this was a huge jump, in his own opinion. Charlie gave a gulp and gripped the strap of his dark blue shoulder bag that was resting across his chest as the bus finally drew to a halt in front of him and with a squeak, the door opened. Shaking ever so slightly, he stepped up onto the school bus and nodded to the bus driver, a middle-aged man from the looks of it, before silently walking down the aisle of the bus now. There were many kids, all heights and hair colors from what he could see. Some chatted, others were on their phones and a few just blankly stared out the window at the greenery of his home property. He was going into a school environment for the first time ever after being home-schooled by his family for as long as he could remember--as a freshman in high school, to be more specific. There was already a schedule, packed lunch and normal school supplies in his bag for the day ahead, but he still felt nervous as ever. As the white-haired male moved to the back of the bus, several kids side-eyed him as he went past and one kid even decided to stick out his foot, causing him to trip and fly forward, but quickly managed to grab the side of one of the seats to steady himself. Charlie did not dare acknowledge the kid who did this, but instead took a seat in one of the empty places in the back of the yellow bus, which slowly began to move down the road again. His heart pounded as he knew very well that it had been ages since he had left the forest that he knew as home, but never before had it been just him without his bigger brother. “This is gonna be a train-wreck..” He whimpered to himself as he looked down at his hands.
i have NO idea how to respond to that. xD

bump after 72 hours