View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2018, 10:31 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvesregion View Post
[Oof sorry, I'm used to powerplay, usually when I don't the person. Always dodges and it's not much of a fight x3]
"Let them come." She meowed sitting down, her tail sailing the air like a flag. She looked at him. "Well, it's not like I told you the truth. I'm not leaving this is my home, for moons since I was kicked out I've lived her these dimwits never suspect a thing because I still stink of your smell." She meowed. "Stay with me, and I'll show you a world outside this sinkhole of a territory." She meowed.
[ yeah, i had the problem before. it sucks, really. don't worry, i don't do that. usually if my character dodges i still let it have a effect like they weren't quick enough and were grazed instead. :3 ]
wolfcall raise a non-existent brow, so she been living here? no one found her? wow, he was disappointed in his clan right now. maybe she was too studdborn to leave and cats gave up. that seem to fit the cat right. "we don't stink, the other clans do. specially riverclan. " he snorted, his tail flickering back and forth. he didn't leave yet which was a rather good sign. he usually did leave very quickly when something got annoying. wolfcall seem to pick on just riverclan alone, singling it out. not his fault they were extremely horribly terrible. her last statement caught his interest and it shown. it really did seem like starclan wanted him to leave the clans! he did go to the outskirts, sure but this was a once in a lifetime chance. "i'm listening. " he finally said, eyeing her, suspiciously.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc