View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2018, 06:32 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Taking Over (The New Clan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
k! I shall use Phoenix for now! X3)

Suddenly, someone else’s jumps onto the post by her carefully, it was Phoenix with his pure white pelt with shades of brown and gold here and there and his golden eyes which may be why he was named Phoenix because of his burning golden eyes. He purrs softly as he rubs his head against her shoulder, “ I could tell you were bored my dear. So I came to entertain you!” He Says purring playfully as he licks her ear. “ of course if you don’t mind a bird like me?” He Says playfully referring to his name a bit, Little bird or Phoenix either way it was always nicknames about flames and birds for him. Yet he never minded them at all especially if it was amber who gave them to him.
Thunder woke from his nap in the soft grass as the sun shined down onto golden brown pelt. Stretching and he slowly got up to see both Amber and Phoenix snuggling on the fence. He turned away from their love fest and went to the koi pond. He'd always tried catching them, but every time he tried he fell into the water and had to swim out of it. This time, he sat waiting until a small fish swam up to the edge, before he swiped with his paw. the miss made him disappointed, but at least he didn't fall in this time.