View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2018, 03:20 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: Sword Art Online | Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
At the wave and grin, she felt her shoulders lower slightly and spine straighten. At least this girl wasn’t hostile, and wasn’t hurt, either. And, as a plus, Sparrow wasn’t being judged. That was a relief. The girl smiled back heartily, though it was more of a smirk, and shook her hand strongly. “Shiela Jaggeds. But everyone calls me Sparrow- in fact, I’d prefer it.” Her broad grin faltered slightly as she looked at Grace study her hand. Confusion littered her gaze as she watched the female.
Grace broke her gaze away from her hand an noticed Sparrow's confused look. She scratched her head giving an apologetic look. "Ah, sorry! I tend to daydream quite easily." She quickly mentions, trying to find some way to excuse herself from her odd behavior. She shook her hand back vigorously, but pulled her hand back to her side rather quickly. She took a quick step around Sparrow, before staring off into the distance. After a moment, she noticed an outline of buildings and little moving dots, that were presumably people. "Oh, is that the town of beginnings?" She asked, looking over her shoulder to Sparrow, but quickly changed her gaze back to the town. "Isn't that were beginners go? Sorry, that's assuming you're a beginner as well." While she talked, her eyes remained steadily watching over the town, her face showing an intrigued expression.