View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2018, 12:19 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Kit Finder for Peachfrost

Name:
Nectarkit, Nectarpaw, Nectarbreeze Or Nectarriver
(Prefers the nickname ‘Little Raincloud’, an affectionate name.)
Sexuality:
Straight
Appearance:
Nectarkit looks just like his mother and aunt. He has a creamy undercoat resembling milk, with ginger splotches and veins of dark orange running through them like tabby stripes. His muzzle is pure ginger, along with his ears, and his stump of a tail is also completely ginger. (His tail is from his Biological Father, Rabbitfrost, and his overall pelt is from Peachrain.) His eyes are a stunning blue on his left side with flecks of green and gold (Also from his father) and his right eye is pure yellow amber with gold streaks. His paws are a more brownish color, and they go up to his knees like socks. Hi front right paw is pure cream, the odd leg out.
Personality:
Calm//Shy//Appreciative//Quiet//Solitary//Caring//Antisocial//Introverted//Lost//Trusting//Trustworthy//Smart//Humble
Nectarkit is shy. He loves to play solitary games of acorn ball, just quietly shuffling around behind the nursery. He has an infatuation with the river, and has found a certain gap between the camp walls to sit and watch the water roll by for hours. He is calm and sensible, with an aura of peace and serenity. He is known as the ‘peacekeeper’ and he would rather chat with his mom over his siblings any day. While he loves his mom, Peachrain, he wishes that he had a father who was real mates with his mom, and while he grows to accept that he doesn’t have a complete family, he values other’s advice and loves those close to him dearly. Although he does come to terms with Rabbitfrost and Peachrain’s relationship, he does think of Rabbitfrost as a good fatherly figure, and someone to talk to for advice and a good cat overall. He is a bit smart, and is fast with his reflexes, but he prefers to not show them, as hence his Humble personality.
Kit #:
2 Please, but any kit is fine.
Mentions: @The Loner Forever | @Fuzzyfeline
Other/Questions:
None really

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!