View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2018, 11:51 AM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Trapped (Private!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
circuit really was sure now that he was with a group of idiots. they still didn't stop calling avery queen, and by now circuit just was standing there without saying anything. he crossed his arms, tapping his foot impatiently. he would just let this all pass over and then hopefully, hopefully, they could start moving. circuit's dark red eyes glazed over sizzle, tilting his head. what? when? ugh, oh peanut butter and jelly. i thought we got rid of him. he turn his back around, climbing the tree until he was on the tree branch. his hood/cape/whateveritis drape over it as he kick his legs. circuit watched them with a bored expression. he rested his body against the tree trunk, now he was looking around the 'territory. ' "hmm, it shouldn't be that har-" circuit was cut off when he became unbalanced and started to fall out of the tree. almost instantly, wings sprout from his back, making his landing better. "TREES ARE EVIL!" im never climbing a tree again.

@Broken Madness @Fuzzyfeline @Dark Queen
"CIRCUIT YOU HAVE WINGS!! CoooOL" Night gasped and jumped on Sizzles back "And now I have someone to carry me" she laughed and ate more candy. Night jumped off and poked Circuits wings "I want wings!" she pouted